18+ T&Cs apply. Play responsibly
There’s a €8.5K prize pool across two MTT tournament leaderboards to play for each week. This is your opportunity to get a share of the prizepool…see you at the tables!
How the new formula works:
Simply earn leaderboard points and finish in the payout positions! You could win up to €1.5K in Tournament Euros (T€).
Here are both of the weekly MTT tournament leaderboards:
- Low MTTs = buy-ins up to €22 included (freerolls not included)
- High MTTs = buy-ins between €25 and €250.
Leaderboard points are based on a formula that includes the following factors:
- Number of players registered in the tournaments.
- Final position.
- The tournament buy-in (part of commission excluded from the calculation)
Please note that player must finish in the MTT tournament payout positionsto earn points.
|Rang||MTT LOW||MTT HIGH|
|1||500 T€||1250 T€|
|2||300 T€||900 T€|
|3||200 T€||750 T€|
|4||180 T€||500 T€|
|5||150 T€||300 T€|
|6||120 T€||200 T€|
|7||100 T€||150 T€|
|8||80 T€||120 T€|
|9||60 T€||100 T€|
|10||40 T€||80 T€|
|11 - 20||25 T€||-|
|11 - 15||-||60 T€|
|16 - 30||-||40 T€|
|21 - 30||20 T€||-|
|31 - 50||15 T€||20 T€|
|51 - 75||10 T€||-|
|76 - 100||5 T€||-|
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is offered by ElectraWorks (España) Plc, Parklane Building, Level 1, Suite 2, Triq Joe Sciberras, Hamrun, HMR 1556, Malta, Número de registro: C53497, le ofrece esta promoción.
- partypoker reserves the right to exclude any player who attempts to participate with multiple accounts.
- The qualifying period for MTT tournaments starts every week from Monday 00:00 CET until Sunday 23:59 CET. Tournaments that start before Sunday 23:59 CET will be counted in the standings.
- The points formula used for leaderboards are different from partypoker points. They will be calculated according to the following formula: 10 * (√ (n) / √ (p)) * (1 + LOG (buy-in + 0.25)). In order to accumulate points it is necessary for the player to finish in a payout position for the MTT.
- Please note that "n" indicates the number of players registered for the tournament and "p" their final position.
- Note that √ is the square root symbol.
- Please note that "entry fee" or "buy-in" refers to the amount of the player's contribution to the prize pool (excluding rake and bounty).
- Please note that only tournaments opened to all players in the partypoker.eu network (shared liquidity) will allow you to earn points. Tournaments reserved exclusively for partypoker players will not allow you to earn points.
- Only points accumulated in a single week (on the dates and times indicated above) will be valid for the weekly ranking.
- You will not be able to transfer your points from one week to another.
- Both classification levels are determined according to the entry fee of the tournament played. Tournaments with an entry fee of less than or equal to €22 will allow you to earn points for the low ranking, and tournaments with an entry fee of greater than or equal to €25 (up to €250) will allow you to earn points for the high ranking. Be careful with Bounty tournaments. Depending on the amount of the bounty, the tournament may go into the low range, since the amount of the bounty is not part of the buy-in.
- Players can check their position by clicking on the Promotions tab of the client, the mobile app or on the website.
- Buy-ins paid with tournament tickets or with tournament euros will be eligible for calculating the points on the leaderboard.
- Winnings are paid within 48 hours after the end of the promotion period.
- A player can accumulate winnings by appearing on more tha one leaderboard.
- This is an entertainment promotion, and as such we reserve the right to exclude any player who acts contrary to responsible gaming and the spirit of this promotion.
- We reserve the right to pause, cancel or modify this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- By taking parto in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.