18+ T&Cs apply. Play responsibly
There’s a €8.5K prizepool across two MTT Leaderboards to play for each week – hit the tables now for the chance to scoop your share!
How it works:(new formula)
Simply earn Leaderboard points by finishing in the money of the tournament, to climb your way up to a prize position! You can win up to €1,250 in tournament euros.
Here are the two separate Weekly MTT Leaderboards:
- Low MTTs = buy-ins up to €22 included (freerolls are not included).
- High MTTs = buy-ins included between €25 and €250.
Leaderboard points are calculated by a formula which factors in:
- The number of players registered in a tournament.
- Your ranking.
- The tournament buy-in.
- Please note that to earn leaderboard points, it’s necessary that the player finishes in the money of the MTT.
Please note that flighted tournaments (with several Day 1s) are not taken into account.
|Ranking||MTT LOW||MTT HIGH|
|1st||500 T€||1250 T€|
|2nd||300 T€||900 T€|
|3rd||200 T€||750 T€|
|4th||180 T€||500 T€|
|5th||150 T€||300 T€|
|6th||120 T€||200 T€|
|7th||100 T€||150 T€|
|8th||80 T€||120 T€|
|9th||60 T€||100 T€|
|10th||40 T€||80 T€|
|31st-50th||15 T€||20 T€|
Terms and Conditions
- The Weekly Leaderboards promotion is offered by ElectraWorks (España) Plc, Parklane Building, Level 1, Suite 2, Triq Joe Sciberras, Hamrun, HMR 1556, Malta, Registration number: C53497
- partypoker reserves the right to exclude any player attempting to participate with multiple accounts.
- Standings of MTTs or tournaments start every week on Monday at 0:00 CET and end on Sunday at 23:59 CET. Tournaments started before Sunday at 23:59 CET are taken into account for the ranking.
- Points that are considered for weekly rankings differ from partypoker Points. They will be calculated using the following formula: 10 * (√ (n) / √ (p)) * (1 + LOG (entry fee + 0.25)). Please note that to earn leaderboard points, it’s necessary that the player finishes in the money of the MTT.
- Please note that “n” indicates the number of players in the tournament and “p” your final position.
- Please note that “√” is the symbol of the square root.
- Please note that the word "entry fee" refers to the amount of the player's contribution to the tournament prize pool (excluding commission and share of the bounty in the entry fee for the tournaments concerned).
- Please note that only tournaments open to all players in the partygaming network will earn points. Tournaments exclusive to partypoker players do not allow you to earn ranking points.
- Only points earned in a single week (at the dates and times indicated above) will be counted towards the weekly ranking.
- Only points earned between the first and last day of the week will be counted in the weekly ranking.
- Points are not transferable from one week to the next.
- The 2 ranking levels are set according to the entry fee of the tournament played:
- Tournaments with an entry fee lower than or equal to €22 allow you to earn points for the Low Limit Ranking.
- Tournaments at the entry fee included between €25 and €250, for the High Limit Ranking.
- Beware of Bounty tournaments, depending on the amount of the Bounty, can tip the tournament into the high or low limit, since the amount of the Bounty is not part of the buy-in.
- Players can view their position by clicking the Promotions tab in the software or the web version once logged in.
- Buy-ins added as tickets or T€ will count towards the weekly leaderboards.
- Winnings are credited within a maximum of 48 hours after the end of the promotional period.
- A player can accumulate winnings by appearing in the rankings of several levels.
- This is a fun promotion, and as such, we reserve the right to exclude any player who is acting in a manner contrary to the goodwill and spirit of this promotion.
- partypoker reserves the right to change this offer at any time.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to these specific conditions applicable to the promotion and our standard terms and conditions.